A Personal Training Course
The career change you’ve always wanted just got one step closer.
Enter To Win
Tell us in 50 words or less why you should win this prize and how it would change your life.
- By submitting an entry to the promotion, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the terms and conditions and eligibility requirements from Human Performance Centre.
- The promotion is open to residents of Australia only.
- Employees of Human Performance Centre are ineligible to enter the competition, as are their immediate families.
- To enter the promotion, follow all on-screen instructions to complete and submit the online entry form. All entries must be received between 1st of November 2019, 9:00AM and 30th of November 2019, 11:59PM.
- This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon individual creative merit. All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third party rights. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions.
- Human Performance Centre reserves the right to withdraw or amend the promotion as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
- By submitting any content to Human Performance Centre in relation to the promotion, you represent and warrant that:
- You are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property rights of the content of you submit, and that the content you submit does not infringe any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy.
- The content you provide to Human Performance Centre: is not false, inaccurate or misleading; does not violate any law, statute, does not contain any content which is defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation; does not contain any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
- The content you provide does not contain any of the following types of content or violates other guidelines: Obscenities, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum; advertisements, “spam” content, or references to other products, offers, or websites; email addresses, URLs, twitter handles, phone numbers, physical addresses or other forms of contact information; critical or spiteful comments about other reviews posted on the page or their authors.
- The Prize includes: Personal Training Course (SIS30315 Certificate III & SIS40215 Certificate IV in Fitness – Blended Study). Nutrition Courses (Advanced Nutrition Level I + Advanced Nutrition Level II – Online Courses) Valued at $4340
- If the winner is unable to receive the prize then the prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner may be selected in accordance with these terms and conditions from among the remaining eligible entries for that prize. The prize cannot be gifted, transferred or assigned to another person except by Human Performance Centre. Cash value of the prize cannot be redeemed.
- Upon acceptance of the prize, the winner acknowledges that they have read and agreed to Human Performance Centre’s Student Handbook and will complete the student enrolment process.
- The information you are asked to provide to Human Performance Centre is personal information and is protected by the Privacy Act 1988. Human Performance Centre will not disclose this information to other parties other than in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988.
- At the Human Performance Centre, we are committed to protecting your privacy as an online visitor to our website. We use the information we collect about you to maximise the services that we provide to you. You may change your details at any time by advising us in writing via email.
- All entries become the property of Human Performance Centre. Human Performance Centre may use the entrant’s names and literary pieces for any commercial purpose, including future promotional marketing and publicity purposes. Literary pieces will be published in an anonymised format.
- Entries will be judged at Human Performance Centre, 39 Hillcrest Pde, Miami 4220, between 2nd December 2019 and 6th December 2019. The winner’s name will be published as public posts on Human Performance Centre’s Social Media Pages and will be announced via SMS to all entrees by 4:00PM on 6th December 2019.
- The winner will be notified in writing by email within 7 working days of the conclusion of the competition.
- If Human Performance Centre is unable to contact the winner within 7 days of the draw and the Human Performance Centre has made every effort to contact them with the information provided by the entrant then the Human Performance Centre will award the prize to another valid entrant.
- All entrants who choose to ‘opt-in’ consent to have their contact details ( first name, surname, email, mobile, mailing address and postcode), held by Human Performance Centre and receive ongoing marketing material and correspondence from Human Performance Centre.
- We may use personal information collected from you for the purpose of providing you with direct marketing material, updates regarding our website and information in the form of a newsletter. This will only apply if you have registered or subscribed to such publications by registering your details with us. However if you wish to cease receiving any such information you may let us know either by email or unsubscribing at any time and your request will be actioned immediately.
- The winner will be required to complete and return an email confirmation of prize acceptance and complete Human Performance Centre’s student enrolment process within 7 days.
- Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused, by participation in this promotion or use or redemption of prize.
- Human Performance Centre is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the promotion or in the announcement of the prize.
- In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the “Authorised Account Holder” of the email address submitted at time of entry. Authorised Account Holder means the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organisation that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
- By participating in the promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, including all eligibility requirements, and agree to be bound by the decisions of Human Performance Centre’s judging, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the promotion. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions may result in disqualification from the promotion.
Become a PT
Edward has been the Head Trainer / Assessor at Human Performance Centre since 2010. HPC’s Gold Coast Campus has been certifying elite personal trainers since 2006.
After realising he felt a great sense of accomplishment educating clients as a Personal Trainer; he made the shift to Trainer / Assessor and has been blessed to work in such a positive industry.
Edward has successfully facilitated this Nutrition Course at our Gold Coast Campus for many years and is thrilled to now be able to teach even more students his extensive knowledge through our online platform.
GOT QUESTIONS FOR US?